Services for clients
- The fusion of 15 years of integrated agency experience to Client Services Director level; eight months marketing consultancy with NatWest MarComms; first class training in psychology and running BatchelorClark research since 2006, means that we are perfectly suited to working with discerning and action-oriented clients.
- Clients who want more strategic qualitative research and not just a bog-standard solution. Clients who want research they can use, not interesting research that just sits, gathering dust, on the shelf.
- Our previous experience means that we have had many years working with marketing clients. Indeed, we've even worked as a client with NatWest Marcomms, so we understand the different dynamics and challenges that working client side brings.
- This means we can be an extension to your team. We speak your language and can help with strategic thinking and planning as well as delivering usable insights that you can share, with confidence, amongst your own teams and use, with confidence, to make brand decisions.
- We engender high levels of client loyalty and repeat business. Many of our clients have worked with us over many projects (e.g. ACEVO) and through many different roles at different client companies (eg from Mylotto to AltanaWealth).
- We are trusted to deliver the highest level of strategic qualitative brand research and give our clients confidence in the insights we provide.
- Working with you, we will develop the research proposal to make sure it will achieve your objectives. We also make sure we can hit your budgets and timing.
- We manage all aspects of recruitment, fieldwork and moderation and present directly to you and/or your teams at the end of the project. You have one senior point of contact throughout who will be responsible for all aspects of the project.
« Back to the coffee cups
- Supergroups. Looking for more expert, professional groups to help with a particular marketing issue? For NCT we put together 'supergroups' of our extremely senior peers with marketing directors, professional nurses, PR Directors, Journalists etc and with their help informed the brand strategy and creative direction
- Groups, telephone interviews or online surveys (with Survey Booster ©). with the help of our Survey Booster © we've tackled telephone interviews with some of the hardest to reach CEOs in the UK - those working in the third sector. We've also delivered thematic, qualitative and quantitative analysis from those calls to directly advise the Learning and Skills Council and ACEVO.
- Web strategy and development. We've helped Action For Children with their web strategy for social workers with a mixed methodology involving both online surveys and telephone interviews.
- We've recruited groups of hard-working GPS, we've called busy travel agents to talk Okavanga with them and we've managed face to face interviews with some of the UK's top automotive journalists for Renault in France.
- Because of our moderating skills and previous agency experience we also offer brand workshops to help develop brands in the early stages.
"Thanks so much for the presentation last week we all thought it was really impressive. The results will significantly inform our strategy for the next 5 years. We have enjoyed working with you and congratulate you for getting such an excellent response rate from our CEO members."
Sir Stephen Bubb, Chief Executive of ACEVO
« Back to the coffee cups